Marilyn has provided expertise to clients in the areas of investment management and financial planning, with an emphasis on retirement planning, for over 25 years. She has been selected multiple times by Medical Economics and Worth Magazine as one of the top financial advisors in the United States. Marilyn is frequently called upon and quoted by the media on financial planning and investment management topics.
- Partner, Confluence Wealth Management, LLC (2011 to present)
- Co-President and Partner of CMC Advisers, LLC (1996 to 2011)
- Holistic wealth management for individuals and investment management and financial planning for businesses for over 25 years.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisers (NAPFA), member
- Financial Planning Association (FPA), member
- Institute of Certified Financial Planners (merged into FPA in 2000). Board President of Oregon Chapter 1994-95; Chairman 1995-96; Board member 1993-94
- Estate Planning Council of Portland, Member
- Portland Allied Professional Partnership, Current Chair of Steering Committee
- Family Wealth Advisers Council, member
- Certified Financial Planner ® designation, 1987
- Masters Degree from Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from California State University